Fish Eagle Inn
Fish Eagle Inn is located on the southern shore of Lake Naivasha in the Rift Valley of southwest Kenya. It has manicured gardens and rooms with a rustic look yet affording the comforts of modern living.
This rather sprawling place caters for budget travellers, offering everything from tent pitches up to detached lakeside cottages. There is large swimming pool, gym, sauna, basket ball and volley ball pitches as well as a pub and restaurant.
The Inn has 52 rooms:
- 19 standard rooms – twins/doubles and singles
- 22 Executives – twins/doubles and singles
- 4 one-bed-room Cottages
- 5 two-bedroom Cottages
- 2 suites
The executive cottages and suites are all fitted with TV sets and have a tea station.
There are four conference rooms which can sit between 20 and 120 people.
The Inn and its staff ensure that you have an unforgettable experience and feel like you are going home every time you visit.
There are 4 air conditioned meeting rooms holding 20 and 120 pax and with wireless internet.
Inclusive in a conference package, the conference rooms have LCD projectors, TV, DVD, VCR, and presentation material; flip board and charts, white board and markers and writing material.
- Fish Eagle Inn has laundry and room service and there is WiFi (wireless internet) across the Inn.
- The Inn has a kitchen that serves up buffet meals and also has an a la carte menu to pick from.
Guests can either dine in the main restaurant, the pool side or the garden
- There is a swimming pool, a gym and volley ball and basketball pitches. There are boats on the lake shore and bikes for hire. Hells Gate National Park is 5 minutes from the Inn for hikes and wildlife viewing.
Physical location / road / avenue
Moi South Lake Road
Distance from nearest city / capital city
98kms from Nairobi
Distance from major airport
108kms from JKIA